Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 has a screen size of 5.0 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~187 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz S5P-C111. This smartphone is already supported with a microSD card and 8/16GB internal memory, in addition. As for the battery 2500 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 141.3 x 78.2 x 11.9 mm (5.56 x 3.08 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 182 g
- Type >> LCD
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~187 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz S5P-C111
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8/16GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0
- GPS >> Yes
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 Drivers.