Furthermore, Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, this smartphone is supported with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. Cpu will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR GPU SGX540. this smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and 16GB of internal memory, in addition, it is supported with 512MB of RAM. As for the battery 1500 mAh.
Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 123.9 x 63 x 10.9 mm (4.88 x 2.48 x 0.43 in)
- Weight >> 129 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~58.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- Protection >> Oleophobic coating
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.