Furthermore, the Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v has a screen size of 10.1 Inches, this smartphone is already supported with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~149 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and Geforce ULP GPU. this smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and 16/32GB internal memory, in addition, to the 3300 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 246.2 x 170.4 x 10.9 mm (9.69 x 6.71 x 0.43 in)
- Weight >> 589 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 10.1 inches
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~149 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Chipset >> Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> ULP GeForce
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 16/32GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- battery >> 6860 mAh
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1v USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.