Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 has a screen size of 3.14 Inches, this smartphone is already supported with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, a ratio of 4:3 (~127 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to version 2.3 (Gingerbread). For CPUs will be supported with 600 MHz ARMv6 and GPU Adreno 200. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB and 160MB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 384MB RAM. As for the battery 1200 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 110.4 x 60.8 x 12.1 mm (4.35 x 2.39 x 0.48 in)
- Weight >> 105 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.14 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~127 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread), TouchWiz UI 3
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM7227 Snapdragon S1
- CPU >> 600 MHz ARMv6
- GPU >> Adreno 200
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 160MB
- RAM >> 384MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.