Furthermore, Samsung M130L Galaxy U has a screen size of 3.7 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with S5PC111 1GHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 8GB internal memory, this smartphone is perfect for you to use every day. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung M130L Galaxy U Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 119.5 x 59.6 x 12.4 mm (4.70 x 2.35 x 0.49 in)
- Weight >> 131 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 3.7 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 ppi density) - TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- CPU >> S5PC111 1GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 8 GB included
- Internal >> 8GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung M130L Galaxy U Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung M130L Galaxy U Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung M130L Galaxy U USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung M130L Galaxy U USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.