Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has a screen size of 6.6 Inches, This Samsung Smartphone has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a 20:9 ratio. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 3.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 570 &6x1.8 GHz Kryo 570) and GPU Adreno 619. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (using a shared SIM slot) and 128GB of internal memory, in addition, it is supported with 8GB of RAM. As for the battery 4500 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm (6.48 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 199 g
- Type >> TFT, 120Hz
- Size >> 6.6 inches,
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU >> Adreno 619
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 128GB
- RAM >> 8GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> No
- Radio >> No
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery >> 4500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy F52 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.