Furthermore, Samsung Gear Sport has a screen size of 1.2 Inches, this Smartwatch is already supported with a Super AMOLED screen and Corning Gorilla Glass 3. As for the Operating system ( OS ), Smartwatch is still using Tizen OS 4.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 and Mali-400MP2 GPU. This smartwatch is not supported with a microSD card and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartwatch is supported with 768MB RAM. As for the battery 300 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Gear Sport Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 44.6 x 42.9 x 11.6 mm (1.76 x 1.69 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 67g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 1.2 inches
- Resolution >> 360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS >> Tizen OS 4.0
- Chipset >> Exynos 3250 Dual
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Mali-400MP2
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> No
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Battery >> 300 mAh
Samsung Gear Sports Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Gear Sport For USB Driver Download
Samsung Gear Sport Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Gear Sport USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Gear Sport USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.