Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy A22 has a screen size of 6.4 Inches, this smartphone is already supported by Super AMOLED and 90Hz type touchscreens. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI Core 3.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz &6x1.8 GHz). This smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and 64GB/128GB/128GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4GB/6GB RAM. As for the battery 5000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm (6.27 x 2.90 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 186 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- Size >> 6.4 inches
- OS >> Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.8 GHz)
- Card slot >> Unspecified
- Internal >> 64GB/128GB/128GB
- RAM >> 4GB/6GB
- WLAN >> Yes
- Bluetooth >> Yes
- GPS >> Yes
- NFC >> Unspecified
- Radio >> Unspecified
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A22 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A22 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A22 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A22 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A22 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy A22 Drivers.