Furthermore, The Samsung Galaxy A03s has a screen size of 6.5 Inches, this smartphone is supported with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~PPI density of 270). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 3.0 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and GE8320 PowerVR GPU. This smartphone is already supported by microSDXC (special slot) and 32GB / 64GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 3GB / 4GB RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight >> 196 g
- Type >> PLS LCD
- Size >> 6.5 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Chipset >> MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 3GB/4GB
- Features >> LED flash
- Video >> 1080p@30fps
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> No
- Radio >> Unspecified
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery >> 5000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy A03s Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A03s For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A03s Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A03s USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A03s USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.