The Samsung Galaxy F23 is a smartphone that Samsung released in 2022, March 08 and of the best quality, the phone has dimensions of 165.5 x 77 x 8.4 mm and weighs 198 g, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy F23 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy F23 has a screen size of 6.6 inches and has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~400 PPI density). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 570) and Adreno 619 GPU. This smartphone has a microSDXC card slot (dedicated slot) and 128 GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4GB / 6GB OF RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy F23 Specifications
- Type: Galaxy F23
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions: 165.5 x 77 x 8.4 mm (6.52 x 3.03 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 198 g
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size: 6.6 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 128GB
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass - Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy F23 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy F23 For USB Driver Download
Download ADB - Connecting purposes.
Download android_cdc_driver.zip - flashing firmware.
Download VCOM USB Driver - android_vcom_driver.zip.
Download SPD USB Drivers - SPD_Driver_v1.4.zip.
Download Qualcomm USB Drivers - flashing firmware.
Download MTP USB Drivers - mtppk12.exe.
Download MediaTek (MTK) USB - MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip.
Download ADB & Fastboot Setup - ADB & Fastboot Installer.
Samsung Galaxy F23 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy F23 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy F23 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.