Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy F13 has a screen size of 6.6 Inches, the smartphone is also supported By Build Windshield (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, and plastic frame. As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 12, One UI Core 4.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. THE CPU will be supported with An Octa-core CPU (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and a Mali-G52 GPU. This smartphone is also equipped with internal memory which is 64GB/128GB and 4GB Ram. As for the 6000 mAh battery. This latest gadget also has a Fingerprint Sensor (side-mounted), accelerometer, and compass - Virtual proximity sensing, Driver Download Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Specifications
- Type >> Galaxy F13
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.3 mm (6.51 x 3.03 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 207 g
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM >> Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type >> PLS LCD
- Size >> 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS >> Android 12, One UI Core 4.1
- Chipset >> Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G52
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64GB/128GB
- RAM >> 4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass - Virtual proximity sensing
- battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy F13 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy F13 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy F13 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy F13 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy F13 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.