is the latest smartphone produced by Samsung with more advanced feature support and released in 2022, March 17, this phone Having dimensions of 163.7 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm and a weight of 181 g, this smartphone is already supported with Fingerprint Sensor (under the screen, optics), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updating every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A73 5G specification that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G has a screen size of 6.7 Inches, this smartphone also has a Resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~393 PPI density), and supported a Super AMOLED+ screen, 120Hz. As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2.4 GHz & 1.8 GHz) and has Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE. This smartphone is already supported with a microSDXC card slot and 128GB / 256GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 6GB / 8GB of RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Specifications
- Type: A73 5G
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm (6.44 x 3.00 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 181 g
- Type: Super AMOLED+, 120Hz
- Size: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- CPU: Octa-core (2.4 GHz & 1.8 GHz)
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 128GB/256GB
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio: Unspecified
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G For USB Driver Download
Download ADB - Connecting purposes.
Download android_cdc_driver.zip - flashing firmware.
Download VCOM USB Driver - android_vcom_driver.zip.
Download SPD USB Drivers - SPD_Driver_v1.4.zip.
Download Qualcomm USB Drivers - flashing firmware.
Download MTP USB Drivers - mtppk12.exe.
Download MediaTek driver - MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip.
Download ADB & Fastboot Installer.
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A73 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.