Samsung's latest smartphone with the best quality and this gadget was released on 2022, April 01, this phone has dimensions of 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm and weighs 190 g, with excellent design makes it suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updating every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has a screen size of 6.5 Inches, this smartphone also has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~405 PPI density). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. The CPU will be powered by Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) and Adreno 650 GPU. This smartphone is already supported by a microSDXC card slot (using a shared SIM slot) and 128 GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 6GB of RAM. As for the 4500 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 2022 Specifications
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm (6.29 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 190 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 128GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74", 0.8µm
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass - Virtual proximity sensing
- Type: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 25W
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 2022 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S20 FE USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.