Samsung-drivers - The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is a smartphone that has recently been released, it has a powerful feature that you can use for the day, it works very fast and has dimensions of 74.9 x 158.4 x 7.4 mm, while the weight is 173 Grams. You can use this smartphone that has a screen size of 6.4 ", the size of this screen is quite large, if you need a USB driver, below we already provide a download link for you, as well as how to install the driver Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, visit continue Our website is to get all the drivers production of Samsung. You can do the download easily and very quickly.
This Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro will be powered with 6GB of RAM that makes this smartphone work very fast and can be supported with the application of FHD games. Aside from the large RAM, the Smartphone uses 128GB of internal storage, a huge storage space. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone uses Android 8.1 ( Oreo ) and can be upgraded to the next version, this gadget has a rear camera 23.79 MP (megapixels), which can produce a Very nice and sharp photo. The smartphone has a 3400 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions >> 74.9 x 158.4 x 7.4 mm
- Weight >> 173 Grams
- Display Type >> IPS
- Size >> 6.4 in (inches)
- CPU >> 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360, 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360, Cores: 8
- GPU >> Qualcomm Adreno 616, 500 MHz
- RAM >> (Memory) 6 GB
- Internal Storage >> 128 GB
- Operating System >> Android 8.1 Oreo
- Rear Camera >> 23.79 MP (megapixels)
- Battery >> 3400 mAh
- 4G LTE >> Yes
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.