Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A9 is a gadget that has a lot of advanced features and a very good design that makes you love this smartphone, a little review from us about Samsung Galaxy A9, below we already provide link drivers for you Downloading easily and quickly. This Smartphone will use the Android v 8.0 (OREO) operating system (OS) and you can upgrade to the next version. This Gadget is designed with a screen size of 6.3 "which has a very thin bezel. The price that can be reached for this sophisticated smartphone, in addition, this smartphone can unlock using your face, and this feature works very quickly.
This Samsung Galaxy A9 uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU and an Octa-core processor that makes this smartphone work very fast without any constraints when you use this gadget. This gadget uses 24MP for the front camera, which can produce very good pictures, while for the battery is supported up to 3800 mAh, surely if you use this smartphone could be more durable in use, if you need drivers, the link is already We prepared below this article, we also provide how to install drivers and complete specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Specifications
- Operating System >> Android v8.0 (Oreo)
- Size >> 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- Design >> bezel-less display.
- CPU >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8956.
- Processor >> Octa core
- Camera >> 24 + 5 + 10 + 8 MP Quad Rear Cameras. 24 MP Front Camera.
- battery >> 3800 mAh.
- Face >> Unlock.
- Dimensions >> 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm
- Weight >> 183 g
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB.
- RAM >> 6 GB RAM.
- Internal >> 64/128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy A9 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A9 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A9 For USB Driver - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A9 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A9 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.