Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is an advanced type of smartphone manufactured by Samsung and released in 2018, November, this phone has dimensions of 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9 mm and weighs 177 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy J4 Core specifications which you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core has a screen size of 6.0 inches, it has a very nice and thin body design. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.1 Oreo and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 308 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1 GB RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. We already provide download link under this article.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications
- Dimensions >> 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 177 g
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- OS >> Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 308
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB,
- RAM >> 1 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy J4 Core For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy J4 Core USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.