Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy M50 is this smartphone released in 2019 and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, with an excellent design that makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy M50 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M50 has a display size of 6.3 inches, a larger size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android, 9.0 and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa Core, 2. GHz Processor. Internal Memory 64 GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 8 GB of RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy M50 Specifications
- Dual >> Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Cpu >> Octa-Core, 2.GHz Processor
- RAM >> 8 GB
- Internal Memory >> 64 GB
- Battery >> 3315 mAh
- Size >> 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2280 px Display
- Camera >> 16 MP+5 MP Dual Rear + 12 MP Front Camera
- OS >> Android, 9.0
Samsung Galaxy M50 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M50 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy M50 For USB Driver - Windows - USB Driver - Mobile - Phones.
Samsung Galaxy M50 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy M50 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M50 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.