Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a smartphone that has many features and this smartphone was released in the year 2016, October, this phone has dimensions of 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm and weighs 189 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung Smartphones. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a display size of 6.0 inches, the size of this smartphone is quite larger. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Adreno 510. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 64 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 6 GB RAM. As for 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions >> 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm
- Weight >> 189 g
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Adreno 510
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64 GB
- RAM >> 6 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.