Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A51 is a type of smartphone that has been released by Samsung Company in 2019, December, also equipped with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm and weighs 172 g, with excellent design make You are perfect for using this smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide All Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy A51 specifications that you can read With clear completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A51 has a screen size of 6.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10.0. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 128 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 6 GB RAM. As for the 4000 mAh battery. Please Download drivers under this article.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 172 g
- Size >> 6.5 inches
- OS >> Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset >> Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 128 GB
- RAM >> 6 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (market dependent)
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A51 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A51 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A51 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A51 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A51 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.