Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Z3 is a smartphone released in 2015, October and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 141.6 x 70 x 7.9 mm and weighs 137 g, this smartphone is already supported with Hybrid dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual Stand-by). If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Z3 specifications which you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Z3 has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone still uses Tizen 2.3 and you can upgrade to Tizen version 2.4. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and Mali-400 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (using shared SIM slots) and 8 GB of internal memory, in addition, it is powered by 1 GB of RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Z3 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 141.6 x 70 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 137 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Tizen 2.3, upgradable to 2.4
- Chipset >> Spreadtrum SC7730
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Mali-400
- Card slot >> microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal >> 8 GB
- RAM >> 1 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Z3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Z3 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Z3 For Samsung Driver - For flashing Stock firmware on your device ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Z3 For ADB Driver - For connecting your device to a computer ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Z3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Z3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Z3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.