Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 has a screen size of 4.0 inches, equipped with a TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPUs will be supported with Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1 and GPU 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 768MB RAM. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm (4.78 x 2.48 x 0.41 in)
- Weight >> 120 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5
- GPU >> Adreno 200
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB (1.8GB user available),
- RAM >> 768MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 For flashing Stock firmware on your device. ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 For ADB Driver - connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.