Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 has a screen size of 4.3 Inch, already equipped with Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen type, 16 million colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and internal memory 1.4GB, in addition, While for a 1600 mAh battery. Download The Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 130 x 68 x 11.7 mm (5.12 x 2.68 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 142 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Exynos 3210
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 16 GB included
- Internal >> 1.4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip.
Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G R940 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.