Furthermore, Samsung Rugby Smart I847 has a screen size of 3.7 Inch, this Smartphone is already equipped with Super AMOLED type. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade for the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1.4 GHz Scorpion and GPU Adreno 205. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 512MB RAM. As for the 1650 mAh battery.
Samsung Rugby Smart I847 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 122.4 x 65.9 x 12.2 mm (4.82 x 2.59 x 0.48 in)
- Weight >> 119 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 3.7 inches, 39.0 cm2 (~48.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon
- CPU >> 1.4 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 205
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> Yes
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1650 mAh
Samsung Rugby Smart I847 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Rugby Smart I847 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Rugby Smart I847 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Rugby Smart I847 For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Rugby Smart I847 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Rugby Smart I847 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Rugby Smart I847 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.