Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 has a screen size of 2.8 Inches, this smartphone has type TFT, 256K colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), TouchWiz UI and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported by 832 MHz ARM 11. This smartphone is supported by microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 3GB internal memory. As for the 1200 mAh battery. Download The Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 103.7 x 57.5 x 12 mm (4.08 x 2.26 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 97 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 2.8 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~143 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), TouchWiz UI
- CPU >> 832 MHz ARM 11
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 3GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, compass
- Colors >> Black
- Models >> GT-S5300
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 For flashing Stock firmware on your device.
Download Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 For connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.