Furthermore, the Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover has a screen size of 3.65 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~158 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Marvell 800 MHz MG2. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 150MB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 512MB RAM. As for the battery 1500 mAh. We have provided a driver download link for you below this article.
Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 121.5 x 65.9 x 12 mm (4.78 x 2.59 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 100 g
- Type >> IPS LCD
- Size >> 3.65 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~158 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> 800 MHz Marvell MG2
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 150MB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 35.16 MB ).
Download Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Drivers.