Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M has a screen size of 4.3 Inches, this smartphone is already supported with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~217 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. Cpu will be supported with a 1.2 GHz Dual-core-A9 Cortex and Mali-G71 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 1700 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M Specification
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 116 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.3 inches, 52.6 cm2 (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~217 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI v4.0
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Exynos 4210 Dual
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> Mali-400MP4
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 1700 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 35.16 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G I9100M USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.