Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R has a screen size of 4.5 Inches, this Samsung smartphone comes with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~207 PPI density) - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion and Adreno 220 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 1850 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 130.9 x 69.9 x 9.4 mm (5.15 x 2.75 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 132 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~207 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 220
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1850 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R For adb-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.