Furthermore, Samsung Wave M S7250 has a screen size of 3.65 Inches, this gadget is supported by a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, a ratio of 3:2 (~158 PPI density) - TouchWiz UI. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Bada 2.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 832 MHz. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (special slot) and internal memory of 150MB, while for 1350 mAh battery. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung Wave M S7250 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 113.8 x 63.3 x 12.2 mm (4.48 x 2.49 x 0.48 in)
- Weight >> 121 g (4.27 oz)
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 3.65 inches, 39.7 cm2 (~55.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~158 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> bada 2.0
- CPU >> 832 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 150MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC >> Carrier dependent
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1350 mAh
Samsung Wave M S7250 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Wave M S7250 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung S8600 Wave 3 For Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers - 2.33M.
Download Samsung S8600 Wave 3 For USB Driver.
Samsung Wave M S7250 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Wave M S7250 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Wave M S7250 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.