Furthermore, Samsung Continuum I400 has a screen size of 3.4 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a ratio of 5:3 (~274 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.2 (Froyo). CPUs will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 2GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 336MB of RAM. As for removable Li-Ion Batteries.
Samsung Continuum I400 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 125 x 58 x 12 mm (4.92 x 2.28 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 125 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 3.4 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 8 GB included
- Internal >> 2GB
- RAM >> 336MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot (Android OS v2.2)
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery >> Removable Li-Ion battery
Samsung Continuum I400 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Continuum I400 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Continuum I400 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Continuum I400 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Continuum I400 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.