Furthermore, Samsung Droid Charge I510 has a screen size of 4.3 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a 5:3 ratio (~217 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 2GB internal memory, while for a 1600 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Droid Charge I510 Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 130 x 68 x 12 mm (5.12 x 2.68 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 143 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~217 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1600 mAh
Samsung Droid Charge I510 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Droid Charge I510 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Droid Charge I510 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Droid Charge I510 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Droid Charge I510 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Droid Charge I510 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Droid Charge I510 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Droid Charge I510 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.