Furthermore, Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge has a screen size of 3.5 Inches, this smartphone has a TFT screen type. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 1GHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 132 x 61 x 15 mm (5.20 x 2.40 x 0.59 in)
- Weight >> 152 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 3.5 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~165 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> 1GHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.