Furthermore, Samsung I100 Gem has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 800MHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 124MB internal memory. As for the removable Li-Ion battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung I100 Gem Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 113.8 x 55.4 x 12.2 mm (4.48 x 2.18 x 0.48 in)
- Weight >> 109.2 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density)
- Protection >> Scratch-resistant glass
- CPU >> 800MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 124MB
- WLAN >> No
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> Removable Li-Ion battery
Samsung I100 Gem Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I100 Gem Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I100 Gem USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I100 Gem USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.