Furthermore, Samsung I997 Infuse 4G has a screen size of 4.5 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, a 5:3 ratio (~207 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to version 2.3 (Gingerbread). For CPU will be supported with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot), including 2 GB and 16GB internal memory. As for the battery 1750 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung I997 Infuse 4G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 132 x 71 x 9 mm (5.20 x 2.80 x 0.35 in)
- Weight >> 139 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~207 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- CPU >> 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 16GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1750 mAh
Samsung I997 Infuse 4G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I997 Infuse 4G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I997 Infuse 4G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I997 Infuse 4G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.