Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 has a screen size of 5.3 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~331 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 2.0 and you can upgrade to the next version. Cpu will be supported with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 &4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G52 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 64GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 4GB RAM. As for the battery 3000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 147.1 x 71.6 x 9.2 mm (5.79 x 2.82 x 0.36 in)
- Weight >> -
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 5.3 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~331 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 2.0
- Chipset >> Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G52
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64GB
- RAM >> 4GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> Unspecified
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0, charging connector pins
- battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.