Furthermore, Samsung S5750 Wave575 has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses BADA OS and you can upgrade to the next version. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 100MB internal memory. As for the battery 1200 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung S5750 Wave575 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 109.5 x 55 x 11.9 mm (4.31 x 2.17 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 100 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI 3.0
- OS >> bada OS
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 100MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung S5750 Wave575 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S5750 Wave575 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung S5750 Wave575 For USB Driver.
Samsung S5750 Wave575 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S5750 Wave575 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S5750 Wave575 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.