Furthermore, the Samsung S8530 Wave II has a screen size of 3.7 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a type of screen Super Clear LCD touch. As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses BADA 1.2, TouchWiz UI 3 and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 2GB internal memory. As for the 1500 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung S8530 Wave II Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 123.9 x 59.8 x 11.8 mm (4.88 x 2.35 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 135 g
- Type >> Super Clear LCD
- Size >> 3.7 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - Handwriting recognition
- OS >> bada 1.2, TouchWiz UI 3
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh.
Samsung S8530 Wave II Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S8530 Wave II For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung S8530 Wave575 For USB Driver.
Samsung S8530 Wave II Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S8530 Wave II USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S8530 Wave II USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.