Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy A has a screen size of 3.7 Inches, this Samsung smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with 720 MHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX530 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 1GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 384MB RAM. As for the 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 119.5 x 59.8 x 12.5 mm (4.70 x 2.35 x 0.49 in)
- Weight >> 128 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 3.7 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Chipset >> TI OMAP 3430
- CPU >> 720 MHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX530
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 8 GB included
- Internal >> 1GB
- RAM >> 384MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy A For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy A For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy A Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.