Furthermore, Samsung M110S Galaxy S has a screen size of 4.0 Inches, this smartphone is equipped with a sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass. As for the Operating system ( OS ), this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.3 (Gingerbread). The CPU will be supported with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with GPS Yes, with A-GPS and Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS. As for the 1500 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung M110S Galaxy S Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9 mm (4.82 x 2.53 x 0.39 in)
- Weight >> 121 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density) - TouchWiz 3.0 UI
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB (14GB user available)
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung M110S Galaxy S Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung M110S Galaxy S Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung M110S Galaxy S USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung M110S Galaxy S USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.