Furthermore, Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 has a screen size of 2.8 Inches, this smartphone is already supported with 240 x 320 pixels, a 4:3 ratio (~143 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.2 (Froyo). For CPU will be supported with 600 MHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 170MB internal memory. As for the battery 1200 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 108 x 56 x 12.3 mm (4.25 x 2.20 x 0.48 in)
- Weight >> 102 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 2.8 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~143 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> 600 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 1 GB included
- Internal >> 170MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit).
Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Drivers.