Wanting, Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this gadget is already in-project with 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.2 (Froyo). For CPU will be supported with Samsung S5P6422 667 MHz. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and internal memory of 512MB, in addition, this smartphone is ready with 256MB RAM. As for the era of 1500 mAh.
Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 113.5 x 55 x 12.6 mm (4.47 x 2.17 x 0.50 in)
- Weight >> 113 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density) - Touch Wiz 3.0
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU >> Samsung S5P6422 667 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 1 GB included
- Internal >> 512MB
- RAM >> 256MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung I5801 For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung I5801 For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip.
Download Samsung I5801 For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip.
Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.