Furthermore, Samsung S5250 Wave525 has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses BADA OS and you can upgrade to the next version. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 100MB internal memory, while for a 1200 mAh battery.
Samsung S5250 Wave525 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM
- Dimensions >> 109.5 x 55 x 11.9 mm (4.31 x 2.17 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 100 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~146 ppi density) - TouchWiz UI 3.0
- OS >> bada OS
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 100MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung S5250 Wave525 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung S5250 Wave525 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung S5330 Wave533 For USB Driver.
Samsung S5250 Wave525 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung S5250 Wave525 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung S5250 Wave525 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.