is the latest smartphone released by Samsung in 2022, April 07 and this gadget is already supported with a Super AMOLED screen, 120Hz. The phone has a Fingerprint Sensor (mounted on the side), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass, with an excellent design making you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install drivers, please visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will keep updated every day. Below this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy M53 specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M53 has a screen size of 6.7 inches, and the smartphone has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a ratio of 20:9. This smartphone operating system (OS) still uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. The CPU will be powered by Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G68 MC4 GPUs. This smartphone has a microSDXC card slot and 128GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 6GB / 8GB of RAM. As for the 5000 mAh battery. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy M53 Specifications
- Type: M53
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.1 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Internal: 128GB
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: Unspecified
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy M53 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit
Samsung Galaxy M53 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy M53 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy M53 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M53 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy M53 Driver.