Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J7 is a very good smartphone and suitable for your use the day, below we already provide a link driver for you to download, it has advanced features that you can use, it works very fast and has dimensions of 152.2 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm, while the weight is 171 g. You can use this smartphone that has a screen size of 5.5 ", the size of this screen is quite decent than other types of smartphones, if you need a USB Driver, below we already provide a link Download for you, as well as how to install Samsung Galaxy J7 drivers, visit our website continuously is to get all production drivers from Samsung.
This Samsung Galaxy J7 will be powered with an Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU that makes this smartphone work very fast and can be supported with FHD gaming applications. In addition to the large RAM, while for the GPU Adreno 405, will be supported with an SD card that can be upgraded up to 256GB. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone uses Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP) and can be upgraded to the next version, this gadget has a rear camera 13 MP (megapixel), which can produce very good and sharp photos. The Smartphone has a 3000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Specifications
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 (28 nm), Exynos 7580 Octa
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 405
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal >> 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Dimensions >> 152.2 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm
- Weight >> 171 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.5 inches,
- OS >> Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy J7 For USB Driver - Windows|
Samsung Galaxy J7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.