Furthermore, Samsung M210S Wave2 has a screen size of 3.7 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses BADA OS and this smartphone is equipped with Scratch-resistant glass protection, oleophobic coating. CPUs will be supported with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 1.7GB internal memory, while for 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung M210S Wave2 Specification
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 123.9 x 59.8 x 11.8 mm (4.88 x 2.35 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 137 g
- Type >> Super Clear LCD
- Size >> 3.7 inches
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~252 ppi density)
- Protection >> Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - TouchWiz UI 3.0
- OS >> bada OS
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 2 GB included
- Internal >> 1.7GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung M210S Wave2 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung M210S Wave2 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung M210S Wave2 For USB Driver.
Samsung M210S Wave2 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung M210S Wave2 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung M210S Wave2 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.